Monday, March 28, 2011

Sinfully Sultry ;)!

I can not help it/It is naturally apart of me.
I breathe it/It walks with me.
I lay in my mind/I effortlessly arouse many whom want to be my muse.
I don't mean to/I am tempted to turn off my light.
I love to shine/I love and like it and I.
It chose me/I walk in it everyday.

Sex is overrated/I turn it on, and it turns subjects out.

A smile, a sound, be it in a wink or look.
I can not help, that I am sinfully sultry. My voice, amplifies it.
My skin glows from it. My body mirrors it. My persona screams it.
Follow me if you dare; all that glitters is not safe. (Like the Cheshire Cat) Sinfully sultry, is alluring.
No Oasis, yet I could take you really far...mentally if you let me.
When the flight is over and you calm down, is when I make my exit.
Remember me, my scent, my flavor of the month, my butterfly kisses, scratches, moans and screams....I am Sinfully Sultry!

IcesisBlack:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment