Tuesday, December 27, 2011

{Nymph II}

Today is June 19,

Dear Diary,

I was given a message via TelePrompter by a mystery woman, which said "If you want to continue your quest into the dimensions  of our would meet us..."

Of course I wanted to, so I complied.

Alone I walked down the street as the rain drizzled that upon me. I came alone with no trace of followers, for the secrecy of this elite society...

In the dark, cold and now wet my body starts to shiver.
I hear foot steps behind me. I know I have been seen, so  I walked even slower...
I wanted to be careful not to allure them to the fact that they have arrived.
Nonchalantly actually.
FUCK! HURRY UP! I thought.

"HERE I AM" I shouted.

Faster, and Faster, to the  steps  moved, now instead of one set steps there seemed to be two-or three. My heart began to beat violently. Excited and filled with adrenaline I was ready...to submit. Thin clothing with no undergarments my breast showed perky, supple garnished with  pierced nipples...dripped rain...on to the pavement.  Oh how loud it sounded. I was truly a beating drum, between the throbbing of my breast and the sound of my heart beat. I wonder could they sense me?  My pussy print cleaned and shaven, gave the most lustful wink to the few whom dare to drink. I am addictive and intoxicating. I hope they see how tasty I am. Fuck that, I know they can. That is why I was chosen. 

I stood still.  On the ground, the puddle of my reflextion stares back at me. A slight look of fear, and arrousal is what I see. Oh I hope they want me! Just then the light in the street went dim.  The "selectors" circled around me, dressed in white robes, and not speaking just breathing HARD.  I noticed how they didn't get effected by this down pour I was emerged in.  Completely masked  their face I can't see them. But I and feel them looking at me. I began to spread my legs, bent over and spread my ass.  So they can see just how thick I am. I stood back up, confident I am a decadent treat! Keeping my face forward and head high I let them walk around and make observations. Finally I am gagged and cuffed again, and hooded off to a new location. Oh I wonder what this one will be. I wonder if I can participate more... longer even!
I wonder if I can be one of them.

I wonder...


A diary of a Nymph

No comments:

Post a Comment