Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{Hot Water}

As the temperature descends upon the morning dew, inside I grow thirsty.
The scent of the distant admirer transcends me.
I am totally prefix with the scent, somebody help...please help me.
While around I noticed his eyes, they take me away, I am getting hot.
My soul burns when I think about how much of a great combination we could be.
My body shakes when I imagine how long it has been since I have been worked; completely out. It's too fucking hot!
I need, want, desire, lust it, and him.
But he has no clue. I watch him while he sleeps.
Stealthy I creep. Undressed and vulnerable I stand over him. But he doesn't hear my whispers in his ears;lips close to his hear I plan images of he and I.
I only see him at dusk, dawn is too obvious for me to expose my affection.
Fuck it is too FUCKING HOT. I am a cold being, I can't let my thermostat rise, but damn, he makes me feel like I have a heart beat.
Too damn bad he is a wolf, or else I'd bite him. I'd drink his blood, and feel myself up with him completely, then I let him howl at the moon.
MMMM I'd cry out his name in vain as I'd try to let him grope me and use me as his pup. Too damn bad our families don't get a long....
So until then I'd watch him sleep, whisper in his hear...I know he has my scent. I see it in his eyes when he wakes up in the am. I'd still love to sip some of him.


IcesisBlack;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment