Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{Trading places}

Alone in a room, dark, cold and not certain where I am. I moved my arm, FUCK! I am linked by chains. I moved my neck and clank is what I hear. I am trapped in a FUCKING cage! Damn! What did I do this time? I have submitted, and thought I pleased Daddy, maybe I didn't do a good job. I took the lashings on the ass like a good girl.What did I not do this time? Slowly a door opens and I hear him calling me, whistling. Here kitty kitty he calls. I purred, so he knew I heard his call. Walking over to the cadge, he un-cuffs my leg. I pleaded, whined and begged him to let me come out. He smiles and says "not yet".

He grabbed my leash and guided me out of the cadge. I walked slowly, clicking of my heels. Slowly I followed him with submitting to where he wants me to be, under, beneath him. I complied. We stop in mid step, he turned and commands that I squat and service his shaft. I squat down, and unzip him. His lovely man hood hits me in the face. I began drip with excitement. I await him to enter me. But now I must swallow him until he is almost ready to cum; yet I have to stay in my place as a good girl. Slurping, and sucking as he pulls my chain, leash and hair, I gagged, and chocked. Both things excited him even more as the suck-escapade continued.

He then calls me to stand up. He un-cuffs my leash. Freed from being his pet, I no longer submit.
Our roles are going to switch, as my alter ego awakens up. He presumes the position, his ass is mine!

Trading places.

IcesisBlack;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment