Monday, March 26, 2012

{Fetish...}

Over the last few months, I have allowed myself to dwell on some new things. Some I eventually became attracted to while, others...
I have discovered that I have a "thing" for Glamor! Let me explain, I love a feminine woman, make-up heels on and walking like she owns the world. Quite comfortable with in her self to flaunt what she has. That is not to say that I don't like just a "natural" woman, because I really do, but there is something about a made up woman that drives me..well raises an eye brow (for me). On the flip side, I love a glowing, radiant strong woman. Her clean skin fresh in the morning (after brushing of course) and just a little lip balm she is completely succulent(I presume). Feminine in all of her grace, a lot of woman don't know they are born with natural beauty...they really should embrace it.

On the far end, I have started to look at TS woman (Really pretty ones). Not in a sexual flair, but to mimic them in my own femininity. I know this sounds crazy, but it works. They work so hard to be women, that  a lot of them look better than natural born women. And ladies, are they so? Yes Indeed, so I copy them, watch their videos (sex and yt) to get their secrets of how to be more "edgy). Now, don't get me wrong, I am confident I can preform, that I am sexy, that I confident I'm my stature as a woman; those I am indeed. Yet I love to learn new trixx, for sure! So I take notes!

Metal! Metal! I have become overcome by METAL! Braces, Piercings, Stream Punk, Robots (don't laugh) and some Clunky random Objects. I have not gotten into medical play, but I think it is coming!

Lastly on my list of new things I have been perverted to admit, tattoos! I love those damn things. They don't make me Cum in my Panties, but they allure me.So my friends (BITCHES TOO) I shall be exhibiting some of this stuff...via pictures or video soon. LOOK out for it!


IcesisBlack:)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment