Thursday, April 5, 2012





{Smoke} 






As previously mentioned the Queen has grown fond of cigars. I don't know why, but they are really turning me on. I blame a good friend of mine for showing me how erotic they can be, so I guess I can really blame my kinky nature for gravitating to them. Never before would I have thought that smoking would be so sexy. I do not like the smell of cigarettes (no pun) but understand why men (and women) go crazy to see a sexy, sultry woman sucking her voluptuous lips and saliva on them, Yes indeed it can be quietly arousing I presume for the ones who have to fetish. But what about the person who performs this very sexy act? Do they (insert your likes of gender here) get aroused by your perverted ass watching? Well if they are anything like the Queen Icesis Black they most certainly do! 











Cigars are my method of choice. I love the thickness of the a cigar against my lips. I adore the amount of effort it takes for my mouth to be steady and patient with  attempting to grasp and clutch it. I love the mind fuckery behind something so simple, and yet complex. It is like holding a thick dick your mouth for the first time. You kind of don't know what to do with it, yet you play around with in your  mouth until you get your bearings  right. And once you do, like the lucky victim (or volunteer) of your vampire like sucking you absorb the smoke and you light  the end of the head. 






Congratulations! You have matched your mouth of with the local motive of the massive thickness of the vessel! Continue to suck, and suck, until some pre-cum spurs unto your mouth. Oh and you like this! While enjoying the new mouth toy, the Queen became relaxed.Just like a good blow job; the receptive motion and rhythm of what normally is a slurp, suck, and in some cases gag, spit, choke are replaced by a puff, blow, puff. 








And just like that! You and the smoke become a spiritual climax. And some way, you loved doing it. And others love watching. And I love that they like watching the Queen do it ever so gracefully.




IcesisBlack Bitches:)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment